|2017 Bursary Categories|
2017 Commerce Bursaries
2017 Accounting Bursaries
2017 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2017 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2017 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2017 Drama Bursaries|
2017 Education Bursaries
2017 Engineering Bursaries
2017 General Bursaries
2017 Government Bursaries
2017 Law Bursaries
|2017 Marketing Bursaries|
2017 Masters Bursaries
2017 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2017 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2017 Nursing Bursaries
|2017 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2017 Postgraduate Bursaries
2017 Psychology Bursaries
2017 Safety Management Bursaries
2017 Science Bursaries
2017 Tourism Bursaries
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Peermont Education Trust Bursary applications are open to students who wish to apply.
University Bursary Programme
1. Area: Ekurhuleni
2. Household income: R3 000-00 per month
3. Career selection:
Although beneficiaries may select a course of their choice, the onus is on them to prove suitability to said course. The trustees may decline a candidate if the course is deemed unsuitable or may not lead to eventual employment
4. Character: The beneficiary should demonstrate a high level of intelligence as well as the following characteristics:- integrity, ambition, strong leadership, motivated, pro-active and an integral sense of self.
5. Academics: Due to the high failure rates at Universities, the beneficiaries academic record should reflect a minimum of 3 “A’s”, with at least a “B” for English.
6. The trustees no longer sponsor medicine.
7. Maths Paper 3: essential for certain courses, i.e. Engineering
8. English: candidates should have sound command of the English language.
Candidates will be invited for an interview on 1 December 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The trustees decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.