|2018 Bursary Categories|
2018 Commerce Bursaries
2018 Accounting Bursaries
2018 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2018 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2018 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2018 Drama Bursaries|
2018 Education Bursaries
2018 Engineering Bursaries
2018 General Bursaries
2018 Government Bursaries
2018 Law Bursaries
|2018 Marketing Bursaries|
2018 Masters Bursaries
2018 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2018 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2018 Nursing Bursaries
|2018 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2018 Postgraduate Bursaries
2018 Psychology Bursaries
2018 Safety Management Bursaries
2018 Science Bursaries
2018 Tourism Bursaries
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
Peermont Education Trust Bursary applications are open to students who wish to apply.
University Bursary Programme
1. Area: Ekurhuleni
2. Household income: R3 000-00 per month
3. Career selection:
Although beneficiaries may select a course of their choice, the onus is on them to prove suitability to said course. The trustees may decline a candidate if the course is deemed unsuitable or may not lead to eventual employment
4. Character: The beneficiary should demonstrate a high level of intelligence as well as the following characteristics:- integrity, ambition, strong leadership, motivated, pro-active and an integral sense of self.
5. Academics: Due to the high failure rates at Universities, the beneficiaries academic record should reflect a minimum of 3 “A’s”, with at least a “B” for English.
6. The trustees no longer sponsor medicine.
7. Maths Paper 3: essential for certain courses, i.e. Engineering
8. English: candidates should have sound command of the English language.
Candidates will be invited for an interview on 1 December 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The trustees decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.