|2018 Bursary Categories|
2018 Commerce Bursaries
2018 Accounting Bursaries
2018 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2018 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2018 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2018 Drama Bursaries|
2018 Education Bursaries
2018 Engineering Bursaries
2018 General Bursaries
2018 Government Bursaries
2018 Law Bursaries
|2018 Marketing Bursaries|
2018 Masters Bursaries
2018 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2018 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2018 Nursing Bursaries
|2018 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2018 Postgraduate Bursaries
2018 Psychology Bursaries
2018 Safety Management Bursaries
2018 Science Bursaries
2018 Tourism Bursaries
Investec invites applications for the 2017 CA Scholarship Programme, which provides financial assistance in the form of a full academic scholarship to students studying towards a CA(SA) degree. The main criterion for selection is merit and not financial need.
Investec is an international specialist banking and asset management group. It provides a range of financial products and services to a client base in three principal markets: the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia
Investec has a vested interest in developing future talent, academically in fields that represent relevance to the financial services and the CA Programme. While our scholarship provides financial assistance our support is holistic; successful candidates have access to mentors, exam technique specialists and an opportunity to attend Pathfinder, Investec CA events and Investec vacation work to gain additional exposure.
• Students who are studying or are registered to study towards a CA degree at a SAICA accredited university
• Students who have achieved a minimum of 70% for pure Maths at matric
• Full time students
• Minimum average of 70% for each academic year
• Minimum average of 65% for your final year of undergraduate year
• Minimum average of 65% in your final year
• Students who have not received another bursary or financial assistance
• South African citizens
• Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society.
• If you are not a South African citizen, a copy of a valid work permit is required in order to process your application. Accordingly, only South African citizens are invited to apply for selection for the Investec CA Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications close on 15 January 2018.