|2018 Bursary Categories|
2018 Commerce Bursaries
2018 Accounting Bursaries
2018 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2018 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2018 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2018 Drama Bursaries|
2018 Education Bursaries
2018 Engineering Bursaries
2018 General Bursaries
2018 Government Bursaries
2018 Law Bursaries
|2018 Marketing Bursaries|
2018 Masters Bursaries
2018 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2018 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2018 Nursing Bursaries
|2018 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2018 Postgraduate Bursaries
2018 Psychology Bursaries
2018 Safety Management Bursaries
2018 Science Bursaries
2018 Tourism Bursaries
The KZN Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering Scholarship for 10 Students as part of the Republic of South Africa/ Cuba Medical Scholarship Programme 2017. There are 10 opportunities available.
Directions to Applicants:
- Applicants must be from Amajuba, EThekwini, Harry Gwala, ILembe, UGu, UMgungundlovu, Umkhanyakude, UMzinyathi, UThukela and Uthungulu Districts.
- Applicants must produce certified copies of Matric certificate/ statement of results (with a minimum of Level 4 / D symbol in Higher Grade of English, Maths, Physics and Life / Science Biology)
- Be financially needy (combined gross of income of parents must be less than R120 000 per Annum ) and must be from disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be willing to be subjected to Medical and Psychological tests as part of Cuba requirements and must not have criminal record.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign a work back Agreement with the Department to serve at the District of their origin.
- Supportive documents (Identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents) must be attached to the Application Form obtainable at your nearest Hospital / Health Institutions and District Office.
- Those who applied previously must still apply if they are still interested.
Preference will be given to those applicants who are without previous qualifications, not currently at a tertiary institution and are unemployed.
FOR ENQUIRIES : Mr. Thulani Nkosana 033 395 2179
Via – KZN Department of Health
The post KZN Department of Health: Medical Scholarship 2017 in Cuba (Only 10 Students) appeared first on Khabza Career Portal.