|2017 Bursary Categories|
2017 Commerce Bursaries
2017 Accounting Bursaries
2017 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2017 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2017 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2017 Drama Bursaries|
2017 Education Bursaries
2017 Engineering Bursaries
2017 General Bursaries
2017 Government Bursaries
2017 Law Bursaries
|2017 Marketing Bursaries|
2017 Masters Bursaries
2017 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2017 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2017 Nursing Bursaries
|2017 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2017 Postgraduate Bursaries
2017 Psychology Bursaries
2017 Safety Management Bursaries
2017 Science Bursaries
2017 Tourism Bursaries
Pyrotec endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities to deserving students for the 2017 academic year.
Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company specialising in a comprehensive range of coding and labelling equipment, on-pack informational and promotional devices, services that can detect and combat counterfeit activities, self-adhesive and hardware products for offices and homes as well as a range of kids craft activities.
The bursary is a comprehensive bursary which includes the following:
● 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
● An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at the university at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec.
● An amount for meals based on three meals per day.
● An amount of approximately R10 000, 00 per annum, towards books and pocket money.
● Prescribed tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees are paid directly to the university.
● Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects.
● Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying in university-administered accommodation.
● In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation and meals will be paid directly to the individual.
● Book and pocket money will be paid directly to the individual.
● Payments in respect of the above are made once a year.
● Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met are communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
● Successful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Pyrotec after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary.
Each applicant must complete a bursary application form and attach the following:
●Certified copy of grade 12 or highest level of education
●Certified copy of identity document
●Motivational letter suggesting why the applicant should be awarded a bursary
Fields of study
● Industrial Engineering
● Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
● Graphic Design/DTP
Pyrotech reserves the right to not award a bursary, should the applicant not be suitable.
Click here to download the application form.No LATE applications will be accepted.
General enquiries: HR Department – 021 787 9600
No bursaries are awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field. Applicants should be a South African Resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
Via – Pyrotec