|2018 Bursary Categories|
2018 Commerce Bursaries
2018 Accounting Bursaries
2018 Agricultural Science Bursaries
2018 Computer Science & IT Bursaries
2018 Construction & Built Bursaries
|2018 Drama Bursaries|
2018 Education Bursaries
2018 Engineering Bursaries
2018 General Bursaries
2018 Government Bursaries
2018 Law Bursaries
|2018 Marketing Bursaries|
2018 Masters Bursaries
2018 Media Bursaries
2017 Medical Bursaries
2018 Music & Performing Arts Bursaries
2018 Nursing Bursaries
|2018 Pharmacy Bursaries|
2018 Postgraduate Bursaries
2018 Psychology Bursaries
2018 Safety Management Bursaries
2018 Science Bursaries
2018 Tourism Bursaries
THE Council of Sekhukhune District Municipality invites Matriculants / undergraduates to apply for the 2017 External Bursary Scheme in the study fields mentioned herein below:
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy/Light Current)
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Chemical Engineering 4 National Diploma/B-Degree in Civil Engineering
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Information Technology
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Quantity Surveying
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Geological Sciences
• National Diploma in Water Care
• National Diploma/B-Degree in Water Engineering
• National Diploma/B-Com in Financial Management, Economics or Accounting
To be eligible for selection, the following conditions shall apply:
• The applicant should be a documented resident of Sekhukhune District Municipality.
• Preference will be given to applicants who are younger than 25 years of age (Older applicants would still be considered on merit).
• The applicant should not hold a bursary from any other institution.
• The applicant should have achieved outstanding performance (average of 70% + for matriculants in Mathematics, Physical Science, Technology, Accounting and Economics).
• Students who are already enrolled for a study programme at a post-school education and training institution must have achieved a 70 %+ average in their current year of study. In making the final decision, preference will be given to:
• Previously disadvantaged individuals
• Female applicants and persons with disabilities.
How to apply
Closing date is 09 December 2018 at 16:30. Applicants are required to attach recently certified copies of the following documents:
• Identity Document
• Proof of residence (endorsed by the Municipality or Traditional Authority)
• Parent/s’ or Guardian/s’ Proof of income or affidavit if there’s no income)
• Recent statement of results
• Acceptance letter from the post-school education and training institution
Completed application forms should be addressed and posted to: The Municipal Manager – Sekhukhune District Municipality – Private Bag x 8611 Groblersdal, 0470, Deliver by hand at: Bareki Mall Offices Street (Pick n’ Pay Centre), Groblersdal. Application forms are obtainable from at www.sekhukhune.gov.za.
Enquiries should be directed to: Mr. G. Sanoka, at tel: (013) 262 7300 / 7438 OR Mr. M. Mathebe, at tel: (013) 262 7300 / 7733.
MUNICIPAL MANAGER: MS M.F. MOKOKO